Thursday, 2 May 2013

Chilren are Angels







Around 6am, just after leaving the entrance of my house, a child aged between 6 and 8 was crooked on the ground covered by an old wool as it was so cold. Strange was to see such a child at that time in that place! Normally he should had been in bed or with someone else who accompanies him to school. Passing nearby I stopped and asked him nicely what he was doing there at that time.  He replied with fear that he was sent by his parents to keep the cows! After telling me his story, I realized he was hiding something in his coat. Then I asked him to show me what he had in his robe, he removed it to see a puppy was dozing calmly close to him!

I was moved by compassion, I asked my houseboy to prepare him hot tea and bread. I do have always this image in my mind of this angel sent by God.  Isn’t amazing!!!


http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/432374_10151181971883315_1070810178_n.jpg

  

No comments:

Post a Comment